Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I said what was on my mind

I said what was on my mind

I am South African;
And I have rights;
Like other South Africans;
I have a right;
To say what ever I want to;
As long as is not a harm to others.

I did the same;
Spoke what was in my mind;
In order to help;
But unfortunately;
What I said;
Fell in to the ears;
Of people who do not want;
To hear what wrongs they are doing.

I was emotional;
And angry;
When people compromise their own lives;
Because of a silly tiny thing;
I love them;
They are my sisters;
And I care for them;
I do not want them to suffer

When they fell pregnant;
Because of invalid reasons;
It makes me angry;
Because the minutes;
They begin to suffer;
They will come back to us;
Crying for our help;
It is better to tell them;
What I feel now.

I said what was on my mind.

No comments: