Saturday, March 1, 2008

I am just alone

I am just alone

By Kgobalale Peter Moruthane

I came to this world being alone;
I grew up in the hands of my family;
I spent more time with them;
And I also spent more time with my friends;
And now I am independent;
I am no longer depending on my parents;
I have responsibilities;
For every action I take.

There is something I learned;
I am alone;
And I will always be alone;
In this world;
Because I was alone when I came here.

Many of the things I did;
Throughout my entire life;
Up until now;
I learned that I used my responsibilities;
Some I was responsible;
And some I was irresponsible.

Friends sometime may be my influence;
Environment sometime can also be my influence;
But I learned something;
That I am just alone;
Let me not be influenced by external matters;
Let me do things in my own.

Not the way my parents want;
Not the way my friends want;
Not the way my teachers want;
But in my own;
And not forgetting to consider their advice.

2 comments:

Moruthane Peter said...

I just like the way u rite man

Unknown said...

Ke mathakga a magolo