Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Your Picture

Your Picture

There is your picture on my wall;
When I put it there;
I thought it will be décor;
But now it has another purpose;
It is a friend;
Who keeps me company all the time.

It looks so beautiful;
It really suits the room;
I spent lot of my time looking at it;
I spent lot of my time speaking to it;
It is just friendly as you are.

The first thing in the morning;
I look at it;
The last thing in the evening;
I look at it;
I never forget to lay my eyes on it.

Always when looking on it;
Many things come in to my mind;
It has a lot of memories for me.

The first day when we meet;
You were so sweet;
So beautiful and humble;
When looking on the picture;
I still see you.

I know that we live far from each other;
And we only leave after long time;
But I have never missed you;
Because of your picture;
It always keeps me warm.

I do not regret what we did


Yes;
I do know what you mean;
And I do know what you are thinking of.
I do understand;
Because we just met once;
And we do not know each that much;
What we did is not stupid;
And it is not foolish.
Maybe I should ask you this;
Why do you think what we did is stupid?
I thought it was fun;
Was not it?
Then why do you feel bad about it;
Why do you regret it?
I do not regret;
Because we had fun.
It was a lifetime experience;
Do not you believe?
About a Love at a first sight?
I do believe in it,
Because what happened;
Is exactly what I am talking about.
Stop worrying your self;
Stop questioning what happened;
Because it is now the past;
Let us forget about it;
And start planning;
Let us plan about tomorrow;
And enjoy who we are;
We are meant for each other.

No comments: