Monday, December 8, 2008

I never thought she will be back

I never thought she will be back

I am worn out;
I know not what to do;
Cause she is back;
She wants to come back;
In to my precious life;
To devastate it like before.

She say she is back;
By a popular demand;
With toned black denims;
She come within reach of me;
Stared at me and smiled;
Are not you happy;
When I am back?

Surprised and amazed I was;
Never even had time to think;
Words did not manage to come out;
I was out of my mind;
Thought I was seeing;
Something never saw before.

I do not want to remind myself;
About the times;
When she was next to me;
The times she ruined everything I had;
The love and trust I had on her;
All of them, they are gone now.

After that I never thought she will be back;
I never thought I will see her again;
I was feeding her like a baby;
Nothing is what she knew;
Nursing her in thoughts;
That she was my own.

Now, I do not want;
To see her next tome;
After everything that happened;
Biting the hand that feed her;
Hurting the own person;
Who made her to be who she is;
I do not want to see her again.

No comments: