Sunday, December 21, 2008

Make sure you are sure

Make sure you are sure

Every stride you take;
Difficult will be;
To backside your steps;
Every progress you make;
Difficult will be;
To go back;
Like when you were moving.
Sense and assess your thoughts;
Sooner than making a decision;
If you are all set;
That is reasonable, yes is ok;
Nevertheless know that this move is immense
You ought to be more than geared up;
To say you are ready.
No judgment I have;
To dishearten you from moving;
In the midst of care I have;
With the love I have;
I do not yearn to be upset;
Like yesterday and day before;
So make sure you are sure.
I really want to be with you;
I want to spend my life with you;
I need to spend precious time with you;
I really want to see you smiling;
I want to make you happy;
I need to be there when you cry;
I want you to be an element of my life.
I do not want you to make a mistake;
Like others and then regret;
The first wound was bad enough;
It was painful;
No need for me to go there again;
That is why I want you not to rush;
I want you to take it slow.
I am not parting;
Here I am;
I will hang around for you;
I will constantly be present for you;
So, do not aim to hurt me;
I heard enough;
So make sure you are really sure.

No comments: