Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I can not help myself

I can not help myself

We have been together;
Since the beginning of 2007;
And it is now 2008;
I have been trying;
But I can not help my self.

Pretending is not good at all;
Yes, let me warn you;
It is really not good at all;
In a relationship;
There is no need for pretending;
Rather compromisation.

I want to say it clearly today;
That is why our relationship is making zigzags;
Up and downs in a relationship;
Does mean something is wrong;
The relationship is based on lie or pretentiousness.

Being in love is not just like being friends;
It needs one to be ready to compromise and take actions;
It means loving and caring for your partner;
It means having a passion of loving one another;
It means a lot, not just having sex;
I am sorry to tell you this.

I can not help my self;
Did you ever hear me saying I love you;
Did I ever tell you how I feel about you;
Did I ever tell you how much you mean to me;
I do not recall saying anything like that;
But yet every time we meet;
And we say we make love.

Why did not you ask your self;
You call me twice a day;
I call you once in two weeks;
Why do not you ask your self;
I am tired of pretending;
I just have to let you go.

Maybe I do not deserve you;
Or you do not deserve me;
I am not in love with you;
And I was never in love with you;
Meaning I will never be.

Please do not take this personal;
I do not mean to heard you;
You are gorgeous and marvelous;
I want to make sure that you are happy;
Someone outside is waiting for you;
He will give you what you deserve;
And he will show you what love is;
I am really sorry for this;
But I can not help myself.

No comments: