Thursday, January 1, 2009

I have no one to think of

I have no one to think of

Since we known each other;
Well but not that well;
I experienced this syndrome;
Which is caused by?
Thinking about one thing for long;
I do not have time to think of others;
You are always on my mind;
I do not know what you gave to me.

I do not remember you;
Giving me something;
Not to be forgotten;
I do not remember both;
Me and you doing something;
Memorable together;
Or do you remember;
Anything I do not recall.

Of cause;
Being gorgeous;
To you is something;
That you did not wore;
But is what you are;
And will always be;
I expect boys to crave to hold your hand;
And yes I am one of them;
I want to hold it tight;
Not just tight;
But long enough.

Every time;
At night;
And during the day;
When doing everything;
The only picture I see;
Is your attractive face;
Wrapped with love and care.

I have nothing to think of;
But you;
I have no one to think of;
But only you.

No comments: